We are a specialist criminal law firm with a focus on areas of the law where the rights and liberties of individuals are at stake. We are independent and fearlessly committed to protecting and advancing the interests of our clients. With local offices in Brisbane, Toowoomba and on the Sunshine Coast, we operate nationally.
- - BWA Client, 2015 – Charge: Driving Under the Influence
- - BWA Client, 2015 – Charge: Trafficking in a dangerous drug
- - W. Simondson, Brisbane – Charge: Computer Hacking
- 06MarBoe Williams Anderson congratulates our leading human rights lawyer, Benedict Coyne, on his graduation at the University of Oxford! Benedict has been awarded the degree of Master of Studies in International Human Rights Law.
- 15FebBrisbane Criminal Lawyer David Svoboda has joined Boe Williams Anderson. David has focused on practising in criminal law during his legal career and has significant experience ranging from simple offences in the Magistrates Court to complex trials in the District and Supreme Courts.
- 08FebKelli Lemass joined Boe Williams Anderson as a criminal lawyer in 2016. She has a genuine interest in the workings of the criminal justice system, a commitment to social justice, and respect for the dignity of everyone involved in the legal process.
- 05FebRajiv Gill joined Boe Williams Anderson in 2016 to lead the newly established Townsville Office. Having worked as a criminal lawyer in Townsville for almost 4 years – most recently in a well-respected local criminal law firm - Rajiv brings with him a sound understanding of criminal law as well as his extensive knowledge of the procedures relating to criminal matters in Townsville and the surrounding regions.